- Hygienic hands skin treatment
- Surgical disinfection of hands skin
- Treatment of the skin of surgical procedure and injection areas
- Antiseptic treatment of legs (feet) skin
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Isopropyl alcohol – 60 %. The means contains functional additives including softeners as well as regenerative and wetting components for the hands skin (panthenol and glycerol).
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Does not dry the skin
- Has wide antimicrobial spectrum
- Contains regenerative and wetting components
- Has prolonged antimicrobial effect for 3 hours including that in case of being under medical gloves
Has prolonged antimicrobial effect (effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, in particular: Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, pathogens of hospital and intestinal infections), tuberculocidal and viricidal effects (including poliovirus, fluenza viruses (tested using A strain / California / 07/09 Н1N1v), pathogens of acute respiratory infections, viruses of parenteral hepatitis, and HIV infection), and it has fungicidal effect (Candida and Trihofiton genus fungi) as well.