- Disinfection of surfaces inside rooms, sanitary appliances, laboratory glassware, and dishes
- Disinfection including that related to pre-sterilizing cleaning inside ultrasonic devices
- Sterilizing of medical products (dental tools)
- Sterilizing of rigid and flexible endoscopes and their appliances
- High grade disinfection of endoscopes in health care facilities
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Alkyldimethylethylbenzylammonium chloride – 40 % and glutaraldehyde – 11 % (both being active ingredients), and specially treated water to reach 100 %.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Mass concentration of active ingredients is 51 %
- Does not cause metallic corrosion
- Using inside ultrasonic devices possible
- Repeated use of working solutions (up to 14 days) for the disinfection of medical products
The means has antimicrobial (including tuberculosis mycobacteria) and viricidal effects (including against hepatitis pathogens, HIV, and poliovirus), and it has sporocidal and fungicidal properties (against pathogens of candidosis and dermatomicosis).