- Hygienic hands skin treatment
- Surgical disinfection of hands skin
- Treatment of the skin of surgical procedure and injection areas
- Antiseptic treatment of legs (feet) skin
- Impregnation of disposable wipes
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Isopropyl alcohol – 10 %, “CHAS” complex (alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride – 0.044 %, octyldecylmethylammonium chloride – 0.033 %, dioctyldimethylammonium chloride – 0.014 %, and didecyldimethylammonium chloride – 0.019 %) – 0.11 %. Besides, the means functional additives including softeners (glycerol and panthenol) for the hands skin.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Maintains lipid balance of the skin
- Has wide antimicrobial spectrum
- Protects the skin from its irritation due to appropriate functional additives
- Has prolonged antimicrobial effect for 3 hours
- Formulation of the means contains 65 % of alcohol
The means has effect against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria (including pathogens of hospital infections, tuberculosis mycobacteria, and intestinal infections), viruses (including poliovirus, adenoviruses, influenza and parainfluenza viruses, bird, swine, and other influenza virus types as well as pathogens of acute respiratory infections, enteroviruses, rotaviruses, poliovirus, enteral and parenteral hepatitis viruses [including those of F, B, and C types], and viruses causing herpes, atypical pneumonia (SARS), HIV infection), and Candida and Trihofiton genus pathogenic fungi.