- Hygienic treatment of hands skin
- Surgical hand disinfection skin
- Treatment of skin at surgical procedure and injection areas
- Preventive treatment of legs (feet) skin
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
“CHAS” complex (alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride – 0.044 %, octyldecylmethylammonium chloride – 0.033 %, dioctyldimethylammonium chloride – 0.014 %, and didecyldimethylammonium chloride – 0.019 %) – 0.11 %, and isopropyl alcohol – 60 %. Besides, this means contains functional additives including softeners (panthenol and glycerol) for hands skin.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Does not dry the skin
- Has wide antimicrobial spectrum
- Accelerates healing due to panthenol
- Has prolonged effect for 3 hours
Prolonged bactericide (Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Ps. Aeruginosa, В5 mycobacteria, and Candida albicans), tuberculocidal, fungicidal, and virucidal effects
Has prolonged antimicrobial effect against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (including pathogens of hospital infections and tuberculosis mycobacteria), Candida genus fungi, and inactivates viruses including those causing B type hepatitis and HIV. The means is effective against transient and resident skin micro flora.