- Disinfection of small area surfaces
- Disinfection of medical products
- Disinfection of arduous surfaces
- Disinfection of manicure and pedicure tools
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Isopropyl alcohol – 60 %, alkyldimethylethylbenzylammonium chloride – 0.1 % (both being active ingredients), and specially treated water.
- Leaves no deposits
- Has wide antimicrobial spectrum
- Does not fix protein spots
The means has antimicrobial effect against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria (including tuberculosis as well as hospital and anaerobic pathogens), viruses (adenoviruses, influenza and parainfluenza viruses as well as pathogens of other acute respiratory diseases, bird influenza, enteroviruses and rotaviruses, poliovirus, those to cause enteral and parenteral [A, B and C types] hepatitis, HIV [AIDS], herpes, and atypical pneumonia) as well as mold type fungi of Candida genus and dermatophytes.