- Hygienic hands skin treatment
- Surgical disinfection of hands skin
- Disinfection of small area surfaces
- Antiseptic treatment of legs (feet) skin
- Impregnation of disposable wipes
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Isopropyl alcohol – 55 %, alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride – 0.15 % (these are both active ingredients) and functional additives for hands skin wetting.
- Maintains lipid balance of the skin
- Wide antimicrobial spectrum
- Prolonged antimicrobial effect for 3 hours
- Functional additives lower necessity in application of skin care products
The means has effect against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria (including pathogens of hospital infections, tuberculosis mycobacteria, and intestinal infections), viruses (including poliovirus, adenoviruses, influenza and parainfluenza viruses, bird, swine, and other influenza virus types as well as pathogens of acute respiratory infections, enteroviruses, rotaviruses, poliovirus, enteral and parenteral hepatitis viruses [including those of F, B, and C types], and those causing herpes, atypical pneumonia (SARS), and HIV infection), and Candida and Trihofiton genus pathogenic fungi.