- Hygienic hands skin treatment
- Surgical disinfection of hands skin
- Treatment of the skin of surgical procedure and injection areas
- Antiseptic treatment of legs (feet) skin
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Isopropyl alcohol – 10 %, 2-phenoxyethanol – 2 %, alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride – 0.1 % (these are both active ingredients); functional additives including softening ones (glycerol and panthenol) for the hands skin.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Has high efficiency against transient and resident skin micro flora
- Has wide antimicrobial spectrum
- Ensures antimicrobial effect in case that any protein, blood serum, or blood available
- Has prolonged antimicrobial effect for 3 hours including that in case of being under medical gloves
The means has effect against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria (including pathogens of hospital infections, tuberculosis mycobacteria, and intestinal infections), viruses (including poliovirus, adenoviruses, influenza and parainfluenza viruses, bird, swine, and other influenza virus types as well as pathogens of acute respiratory infections, enteroviruses, rotaviruses, poliovirus, enteral and parenteral hepatitis viruses, and those causing herpes, atypical pneumonia (SARS), HIV etc.), and Candida and Trihofiton genus pathogenic fungi.
Has high efficiency against transient and resident skin micro flora, and ensures antimicrobial effect in case that any protein, blood serum, or blood available.