- Current, finishing, and prophylactic disinfection, carrying out spring-cleaning
- Disinfection of medical products as well as that combined with pre-sterilizing cleaning
- Disinfection and cleaning of surfaces inside rooms, those of sanitary appliances, dishes, linen and so on
- Disinfection of biological and medical waste
- Disinfection of transport
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Trichloroisocyanuric acid – 55 %, isocyanuric acid – 10 %, and additives: sodium bicarbonate – 30 % and sodium carbonate – 5 %.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Mass concentration of cleaning components is 35 %
- Unit dose pack possible
- Disinfection combined with pre-sterilizing cleaning *
- Disinfection of water in case of its non-centralized supply
- Disinfection of eggshells, fruit, and vegetables
* For medical products.
The means has antimicrobial effect against bacteria (including tuberculosis mycobacteria), viruses (including those to cause various types of hepatitis, HIV [AIDS], poliovirus, A type influenza virus [H1N1], gastroenteritis, ECHO, and Coxsackie viruses as well as other virus pathogens), spores, Candida genus fungi, dermatophytes, and molds.