- Disinfection of surfaces inside rooms, hard furniture, and outer surfaces of medical appliances and apparatus
- Disinfection of medical products related to their pre-sterilizing cleaning
- Disinfection of medical and biological waste
- Disinfection of transport (rail, motor, air, river and so on)
- Prophylactic disinfection of facilities
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Sodium salt of trichloroisocianuric acid – 81 % and additives to ensure cleaning properties of the means, quick dissolution of its tablets, and lowering corrosion influence of chlorine (sodium bicarbonate and carbonate – 11 %).
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Disinfection conducted simultaneously with pre-sterilizing cleaning *
- Unit dose pack possible
- Storage stability of the prepared solutions equals to 7 days
- Repeated use of working solutions (up to 7 days) possible **
- It can be used in the presence of patients (without protection means)
* For medical products.
** For the disinfection process combined with pre-sterilizing cleaning of medical products.
The means has antimicrobial effect against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (including tuberculosis mycobacteria) viruses (in particular, adenoviruses, influenza and parainfluenza viruses as well as pathogens of other acute respiratory diseases, enteroviruses and rotaviruses, poliovirus, enteral [A type] and parenteral [B and C types] hepatitis viruses, herpes and atypical pneumonia viruses, bird influenza virus, and HIV), and Candida genus pathogenic fungi as well as dermatomicosis.