- Disinfection and simultaneous cleaning of surfaces inside rooms, hard furniture, fitments and so on
- Disinfection and simultaneous cleaning of sanitary appliances, cleaning stock, dishes and so on
- Disinfection of laboratory glassware, instruments, working cloths and so on
- Disinfection of medical products related to their pre-sterilizing cleaning
- Disinfection of medical products
- Pre-sterilizing cleaning of medical products
- Disinfection of ventilation and air-conditioning systems
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride – 20 %, octyldidecyldimethylammonium chloride – 15 %, didecyldimethylammonium chloride – 9 %, dioctyldimethylammonium chloride – 6 % (all of them active ingredients), additives, and water to reach 100 %.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Four active ingredients
- Mass concentration of AES is 50 %
- It can be used in the presence of patients (without protection means)
- Wide temperature range of storage (–40 to + 35 ∞С)
- Active against extremely dangerous infections
The means has bactericide (including tuberculocidal), fungicidal, and viricidal (including adenoviruses, influenza and parainfluenza viruses as well as pathogens of other acute respiratory infections, enteroviruses, and viruses of enteral [B and C types] hepatitis as well as HIV) properties.