- Disinfection and cleaning of surfaces inside rooms, sanitary appliances, cleaning stock, dishes and so on
- Disinfection combined with pre-sterilizing cleaning of medical products and endoscopes
- Finishing and pre-sterilizing manual cleaning (not related to disinfection) of flexible and rigid endoscopes
- Disinfection of blood and biological secretions
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
alkyldimethylethylbenzylammonium chloride – 49.5 % (active ingredient), additives (surfactants), and water to reach 100%
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Mass concentration of AES is 49,5 %
- No glutaraldehyde in the means formulation
- Economy of working solutions – 15 ml/m2 *
- Low consumption of the means at blood and biological secretions disinfection process
* When using “two buckets” or “bucket-free cleaning” method.
The means has antimicrobial effect against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (including tuberculosis mycobacteria), viruses (including pathogens of B type hepatitis, HIV infection, and poliovirus), and pathogenic Candida and Trihofiton genus fungi.