- Carrying out current, prophylactic, and finishing disinfection
- Carrying out spring-cleaning
- Disinfection (including that being fulfilled with pre-sterilization cleaning simultaneously) of medical products and endoscopes
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Mixture of quarternary ammonium compounds – 37.5 %, glutaraldehyde – 12.5 %, additives, and water to reach 100%.
- Wide temperature range of storage (–40 to + 35 ∞С)
- Five active ingredients
- Active against extremely dangerous infections
- Mass concentration of AES is 50%
The means has antimicrobial effect against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (including tuberculosis mycobacteria), pathogens of extremely dangerous infections (plague, cholera, and tularemia, glanders, melioidosis, and anthrax), it has viricidal (against hepatitis viruses, HIV (AIDS), and poliovirus) and fungicidal properties (against Candida genus fungi and pathogenic dermatophytes).