- Current, finishing, and prophylactic disinfection, carrying out spring-cleaning
- Disinfection of surfaces inside rooms, sanitary equipment, cleaning equipment, dishes and so on.
- Disinfection of medical products combined with pre-sterilizing cleaning
- Disinfection of medical products
- High grade disinfection in health care facilities
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Mixture of quarternary ammonium compounds containing 45.5 % of them in total (didecyldimethylammonium chloride – 17.5 %; alkydimethylbenzylammonium chloride – 14 %, and alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride – 14 %), N,N’-bis(3-aminopropyl) didecylamine – 3 % (all of them being active ingredients), surfactants, complexing agent, corrosion inhibitor, and water (to reach 100 %).
Advantages of the means
- Four different active ingredients available
- Low means concentrations for the preparation of the working solutions
- Application of short-time expositions for various treatment processes
- Repeated use of working solutions for any type of manual treatment of any faciliries (up to 21 days)
- It can be used in the presence of patients (without protection means)
The means has antimicrobial effect against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (including tuberculosis pathogens), viruses (including adenoviruses, influenza and parainfluenza viruses as well as pathogens of other acute respiratory infections, enteroviruses, rotaviruses, poliovirus, enteral [A type] and parenteral [B and C types] hepatitis viruses, and those causing herpes, atypical pneumonia, bird influenza, and HIV), Candida genus pathogenic fungi, dermatophytes, mold (fungi), and it has sporocidal, cleaning, and deodorizing properties as well.