- Current and finishing disinfection, spring-cleaning, and prophylactic disinfection
- Disinfection and combination of disinfection and pre-sterilizing cleaning processes
- Disinfection of medical products manufactured of various materials
- High grade disinfection in health care facilities
- Disinfection, sterilizing, and combination of disinfection and pre-sterilizing processes of hairdresser’s, manicure, pedicure, and cosmetic tools
- Disinfection (not combined with pre-sterilizing cleaning) of medical products
- Disinfection of couveuses, narcosis and respiratory as well as anesthesia equipment
- Disinfection of biological, food, and other waste
- Foot disinfection before entering critical zones
- Disinfection of ventilation and air-conditioning systems
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
N,N’-bis(3-aminopropyl) didecylamine – 20 %, didecyldimethylammonium chloride – 15 % (both being active ingredients), additives, and water to reach 100 %.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Active against extremely dangerous infections
- Active against anaerobic infections
- Economy of working solutions – 15 ml/m2 *
- Disinfection related to cleaning various types of surfaces possible
- Repeated use of working solutions possible (up to 15 days)
- Application of short-time expositions for various treatment processes
* When using “two buckets” or “bucket-free cleaning” method.
The means has antimicrobial effect against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (including tuberculosis, anaerobic and hospital infections, pathogens of extremely dangerous infections (EDI) i.e. plague, cholera, and tularemia), viruses (including adenoviruses, influenza and parainfluenza viruses, and pathogens of other acute respiratory infections, enteroviruses, rotaviruses, poliovirus, enteral and parenteral hepatitis viruses, herpes, atypical pneumonia, bird influenza virus, and AIDS (HIV)) and fungi (including candidosis, dermatomicosis, and molds), and it has sporocidic properties as well.