- Disinfection and cleaning of surfaces inside rooms, hard and soft furniture, fitments, and instruments and apparatus surfaces
- Disinfection of component parts narcosis and respiratory as well as anesthesia equipment
- Disinfection of sanitary vehicles
- Decontamination of facilities affected by fungi
- Disinfection of footwear for the purpose of prophylactic of infections of fungal aetiology
- Disinfection of medical waste composed of textiles
- Pre-sterilizing cleaning not combined with disinfection of medical products as well as flexible and rigid endoscopes
- High grade disinfection of endoscopes
- Sterilization of medical products
- Disinfection and cleaning surfaces inside rooms, equipment, dishes, and underwear
- Carrying out prophylactic disinfection
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Mixture of quarternary ammonium compounds containing 22 % of them in total (alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride, alkyldimethylethylbenzylammonium chloride and didecyldimethylammonium chloride), glutaraldehyde – 5 %, glyoxal – 2 % (all of them being active ingredients), additives, and water (to reach 100%).
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Five different active ingredients available
- Application of short-time expositions for various treatment processes possible
- Effect against anaerobic infections
- Economy of working solutions – 15 ml/m2 *
- Repeated use of working solutions for any type of manual treatment of any facilities (up to 28 days)
- It can be used in the presence of patients (without protection means)
* When using “two buckets” or “bucket-free cleaning” method.
The means has antimicrobial effect against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (including tuberculosis pathogens), viruses (including adenoviruses, influenza and parainfluenza viruses as well as pathogens of other acute respiratory infections, enteroviruses, rotaviruses, poliovirus, enteral [A type] and parenteral [B and C types] hepatitis viruses, and those causing herpes, atypical pneumonia, bird influenza, and HIV), Candida genus pathogenic fungi, dermatophytes, mold (fungi), and it has sporocidal, cleaning, and deodorizing properties as well.