- Current, finishing disinfection, and spring-cleaning in medical care facilities
- Disinfection of medical products
- Disinfection and pre-sterilizing cleaning of medical products
- Sterilizing of medical products
- High grade disinfection of endoscopes
- Disinfection and pre-sterilizing cleaning of flexible and rigid endoscopes
- Disinfection and pre-sterilizing as well as sterilizing of hairdresser’s, manicure, and cosmetic tools and accessories
- Sterilizing of surfaces and medical products (including narcosis and respiratory devices, human incubators and so on)
- Disinfection of working footwear
- Disinfection of refuse chutes
- Disinfection of medical waste, body fluids, and vessels from under secretions
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
N,N’-bis(3-aminopropyl) didecylamine – (17.5 ± 2) %, alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride – (12.5 ± 1.5) % (both being active ingredients), additives (surfactants and corrosion inhibitor), and water to reach 100%.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Working solutions effective at low concentrations
- No glutaraldehyde in the means formulation
- Economy of working solutions – 15 ml/m2 *
- Repeated use of working solutions possible up to 15 days
- It can be used in the presence of patients (without protection means)
- Effective against extremely dangerous infections
* When using “two buckets” method.
The means has effect against pathogens of hospital as well as bactericide infections (tuberculosis mycobacteria and extremely dangerous infections), viricidal infections (parenteral hepatitis viruses of B and C types, HIV virus [AIDS], poliovirus, А H5N1 influenza virus (bird influenza) as well as H1N1 (swine influenza), ECHO and Coxsackie virus, the one to cause gastroenteritis and other virus pathogens) and infections of fungal aetiology (candidosis, dermatomycosis, and fungi), and it has and it has sporocidal properties as well.