- Disinfection of surfaces inside rooms, sanitary appliances, cleaning stock, dishes and so on
- Disinfection of medical products manufactured of various materials combined with pre-sterilizing cleaning
- Manual finishing and pre-sterilizing cleaning (not combined with disinfection) of flexible and rigid endoscopes
- Disinfection of blood and biological secretions
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride – 44 %, alkyldimethylethylbenzylammonium chloride – 24 % (both being active ingredients), additives, and water to reach 100 %.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Mass concentration of AES is 68 %
- No glutaraldehyde in the means formulation
- Economy of working solutions – 15 ml/m2 *
- Low consumption in the process of disinfection of blood and biological secretions
* When using “two buckets” or “bucket-free cleaning” method.
The means has antimicrobial effect against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (including tuberculosis mycobacteria), viruses (in particular, A and B types hepatitis viruses, herpes, poliovirus, and HIV infection), and pathogenic Candida and Trichofiton genus fungi.