- Disinfection and simultaneous cleaning of surfaces
- Disinfection of medical equipment (including couveuses, narcosis and respiratory as well as anesthesia equipment)
- Disinfection of dental impressions
- Disinfection of medical products
- Disinfection and pre-sterilizing cleaning of medical products as well as flexible and rigid endoscopes
- Pre-sterilizing cleaning of medical products as well as flexible and rigid endoscopes
- High grade disinfection of endoscopes
- Sterilizing of medical products
- Disinfection of medical waste
- Disinfection of biological material
- Disinfection of transport
- Carrying out spring-cleaning
- Disinfection and cleaning of rooms and equipment
- Footwear disinfection
- Air disinfection by spraying the means at various facilities and disinfection of ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Disinfection, purge, cleaning, and deodorization of refuse collecting equipment, refuse trucks, refuse chutes etc.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MEANS
- Working solutions effective at low concentrations
- It contains enzyme complex
- Application of short-time expositions for various treatment processes
- Economy of working solutions – 15 ml/m2 *
- Repeated use of working solutions possible (up to 40 days)
- It can be used in the presence of patients (without protection means)
* When using “two buckets” or “bucket-free cleaning” method.
COMPOSITION OF THE MEANS
Mixture of quarternary ammonium compounds (alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride, alkyldimethylethylbenzylammonium chloride, and didecyldimethylammonium chloride) – 10 %, N,N’-bis(3-aminopropyl) didecylamine – 10 %, polyhexamethylenguanidine hydrochloride – 2 % (all of them being active ingredients), synergetic components and additives (protease and lipase enzymes, nonionic surfactants, isopropyl alcohol, pH regulating agents, and stabilizers), and specially treated water.
The means has antimicrobial effect against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (including tuberculosis as well as hospital and anaerobic pathogens), viruses (all known pathogenic viruses to cause man diseases including those to cause enteral and parenteral [A, B and C types] hepatitis, HIV [AIDS], poliovirus, adenoviruses, atypical pneumonia virus [SARS], type A bird influenza [H5N1], type A swine influenza [H1N1], and human influenza, herpes, and so on), fungal infections (candidosis, dermatomycosis), and molds, and it has sporocidal properties as well.