Disinfectants for children's institutions
Application features and selection rules
Disinfection of children's institutions should be regular and carried out more often than in other educational institutions. This is due primarily to age-related characteristics - the immunity of children is only developing, which makes them especially vulnerable to the occurrence of various infectious diseases. In addition, babies do not know how to follow the rules of hygiene, so the risk of infection while in a children's institution increases significantly. But what should be the disinfectants for children's institutions?
WHEN IS DISINFECTION NEEDED IN CHILDREN'S INSTITUTION?
Cleaning and disinfection in a children's institution can be planned or emergency. In particular, daily wet cleaning and ventilation of premises is carried out in kindergartens, schools and other organizations, sanitary cleaning of the bathroom, as well as premises associated with cooking and eating, is carried out several times a day. As for emergency disinfection, it involves the use of stronger disinfectants and is carried out during an outbreak of infections, both "children's" (measles, rubella, chickenpox, etc.), and seasonal (SARS). Often such processing coincides with the closure of an institution or part of it (kindergarten group, class, etc.) for quarantine.
Also, a full disinfection of a children's institution is mandatory:
- after repairs in the room, it becomes the final stage of cleaning;
- when opening new groups, as well as when transferring children to another room;
- planned, with a preventive purpose - once every three months.
WHAT MEANS CAN BE USED FOR DISINFECTION IN CHILDREN'S INSTITUTIONS?
All cleaning and disinfection activities in children's institutions are carried out in the absence of children. Various groups of chemicals can be used, including:
- chlorine-containing disinfectants;
- agents with active oxygen;
- surfactants (also known as surfactants);
- quaternary ammonium compounds, etc.
All of these substances can be used in various forms, including concentrate, solution, dissolvable tablets or aerosols.
Disinfectants for children's institutions must comply with current legal requirements - this is confirmed by the presence of an appropriate quality certificate. When choosing a suitable agent, it is necessary to take into account the characteristics of those objects that will be treated, as well as the properties of the disinfectants themselves, including their concentration, solubility in water, application features, the need for rinsing, the effect on materials and surrounding objects, etc.
WHICH DISINFECTANTS TO BUY FOR CHILDREN'S INSTITUTIONS?
When choosing the best disinfectants for a children's institution, it is necessary first of all to focus on their purpose:
- for everyday wet cleaning, detergents and disinfectants are excellent, including Chistoline Universal and Chistoline Bathroom;
- for general cleaning after holidays, repairs and when transferring children to other rooms, Chistoline Universal is excellent, it has good detergent properties and simultaneously destroys various pathogens;for cleaning and disinfection of sanitary equipment (including sinks, toilets, showers and trays), you can use chlorine-containing preparations, including Sanidez or Chlorosan, as well as disinfectants such as Septamine or Septoline;
- if it is necessary to disinfect and sterilize surfaces and equipment, it is better to choose such powerful disinfectants as Septodor Forte, Tentamin or Tetrasept;
- for thorough disinfection during epidemics, it is better to give preference to powerful disinfectants that cope with a wide range of viruses, bacteria and fungi, including Vernedor, Septamin;
- to disinfect linen, tableware and kitchen equipment in a children's institution, you can buy Septonorm, which has excellent antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal activity, destroys fungal spores, and does not harm various materials and surfaces;
Virapav, a concentrate with antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, should be used to disinfect toys, furniture, rubber mats and cleaning equipment.To achieve the desired disinfecting effect, all of the listed products must be used in accordance with the requirements specified in the instructions for their use. When working with such means, the personnel of the children's institution must use personal protective equipment, incl. bathrobe, rubber gloves.
All of the above funds are the product of the well-known Ukrainian brand MDM Group. They meet quality standards, are economical and highly efficient.
<ahref="https://ru.freepik.com/free-photo/schoolchildren-learning-crafts_858475.htm#page=5&query=%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9%20%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B4&position=26&from_view=search&track=ais">Изображение от pressfoto</a> на Freepik